Saturday, May 8, 2010

Little Hostess Buffet by Marx

This will be a heavy image post. I always loved playing with this buffet set. I just discovered there is a demand for this little gem. Mine is still in the box. It took me awhile to take all these pictures. Ok it took longer than really necessary because I was playing. LOL

Top of box. It is worn, but I like to call it "loved".

Side of box.

Buffet inside the box.
Buffet all set up with some of the dish ware. I had everything on it, but I kept knocking everything off and I grew tired of setting it all back up.

The cup and saucer. The dime is shown for scale.

"Glass ware"
The butter in the butter dish open.

Butter dish closed.

The butter dish and butter out.
Here is the "Silver" set all in a tray.

The silver utensils.
Serving trays and plates and saucers.

Ice Bucket.

Plastic is so much fun to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment